1. Only for companies in financial distress It’s a common mistake to think that factoring is only useful when a company has financial challenges, such as a low credit score or clients who are not paying. But actually, every 5th company in Sweden uses factoring today, often with the purpose of releasing their own capital in order to re-invest, in order to increase growth rate, investing in equipment, hiring staff or reach other competitive advantages. It’s simply an easy and clever way to improve possibilities for your company.
2. Factoring is expensive Invoier exists with the purpose of improving the conditions for small and medium sized companies. That’s why we have created Sweden’s first marketplace for invoices, where we help sellers and buyers to connect and where prices are pushed down in real time to offer the best possible quote for your invoice. On average our clients receive 97-99% of the invoice amount when using the marketplace. Good to know is also that Invoier’s services aren’t binding, having an account is free and you can stop using the services at any point, without any charges.
3. You don’t get to decide when and what to sell At our marketplace you decide how many invoices you sell and when. No matter if you want to sell a single invoice every now and then or if you prefer having us handle all of your invoices on a regular basis, we have a solution that suits your needs.
4. Customer relationships may be hurt We know that long term and good customer relations is an important factor for success. That is why we take pride in taking care of your clients just as if they were our own. If you prefer handling the invoices towards your clients yourself, that works just as fine. Only you know what suits your business best.
5. You need to switch bank - difficult to get started Today many business owners outsource parts of their activities to specialized subcontractors that complement their regular bank services. Simply because specialized companies can offer better terms within their specific field.